This week’s news includes:
- Pyewacket rescues OEX crew in Transpac 50;
- Clip on with care, new RYA video urges;
- Upcoming Event: Sealink Magnetic Island Race Week 2019;
- Race to Mackinac institutes new safety measures after drowning of sailor Jon Santarelli last year;
- Commercial Sailing Experience: Pacific Sailing School Caribbean Island Bliss;
- Amendments to Australian Sailing Special Regulations;
- The Ocean Race: Hong Kong may be the only Asian stop on 2021-22 edition, says sailing chief Tong Yui-shing;
- Product Update: New Scheduling Features Released;
- World On Water global sailing news – July 12, 2019;
- Welcome New Members: Irene Hui & Matthew Kronborg.
Click here to read the full newsletter.