Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
I want to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for coming along on this sailing journey with MySail.
MySail exists to help you get out on the water and get the most from your sailing experience, whether that’s by making crew management easier, helping you find new crewing opportunities or providing sailing information and inspiration.
We have lots of exciting plans for the platform in 2020, and I look forward to continue growing our community of passionate sailors such as yourself.
As I’m preparing to go south in the Sydney Hobart Yacht Race on the mighty King Billy, this will be the last newsletter until 2020. I wish you all a relaxing and enjoyable holiday season, except those who are also heading south – to you I look forward to catching up in Hobart!
Happy sailing 🙂
This week’s news includes:
- Tribulations to triumph – Snowdome Occasional Coarse Language Too’s journey to compete in the 2019 Sydney Hobart Yacht Race
- Brisbane to Hamilton Island Yacht Race 2020 start date confirmed
- Upcoming event: Brisbane to Hamilton Island Yacht Race
- Entries building for Australian Yachting Championships 2020
- Cold Water Shock; the Underrated Killer
- Slingsby clinches Moth World Championship with a day to spare
- Youth America’s Cup Announced
- Welcome MySail members Jessica Kelley & Michael Tilden